Here’s what’s true about SEO:
- SEO isn’t easy, but it doesn’t have to be hard to understand.
- SEO takes time to implement correctly and results are rarely immediate. However, when SEO is put in place with care, knowledge and effort, the payoff is real and measurable long-term.
- SEO requires an in-depth understanding of your business, your industry and your target customer—just like any other facet of marketing.
- Local SEO can bring your neighborhood to your doorstep.
Here’s what’s NOT:
- SEO is easy and results are immediate.
- SEO is all backend web development and has nothing to do with a strategic understanding of your market as well as a penchant for exemplary writing.
- Google can be tricked into sending more prospects to your website.
- You can’t measure ROI on SEO.
We’ll help you stay as involved in your SEO strategy as YOU want to be. We can walk you through your analytics, forecast and demonstrate growth, and show you how we help you find and get a leg up on your competition—or we can build a solid SEO strategy and let you handle the leads coming in through your website. Or both.
We’re transparent about our processes, we’re honest, we’re ethical, and we work hard to get your website working hard FOR you.