Big Rock Marketing=Great Accountant/Tax Professional Digital Marketing
Tax season is a stressful time for anyone. Everyone needs to get their taxes done correctly and on time. Yet, tax season is probably the most stressful for accountants/tax professionals. Yes, this is a big source of income for the year. However, you also need to complete your client’s taxes and continue marketing to potential customers.
It can be tempting to hold off on digital marketing until after tax season. But, don’t do that. Many panicked people will be looking for a great accountant/tax professional during that time. You want to make sure you and your website are the top results of their search.
There are approximately 1.3 million accountants in the United States. In addition, there are about 1.2 million tax professionals. While not all accountants and tax professionals work for themselves, that is still a lot of competition. You want to ensure your business is visible to potential customers in your local area. The best way to accomplish this is through digital marketing.
Everyone knows the internet, right? This may be true. But, knowing the internet well does not mean you are ready to do all your business’s digital marketing yourself. Instead, you need professionals that specialize in this unique type of advertising. That is where Big Rock Marketing comes in.
We are specialists in digital marketing, so we can get your accounting and tax business’s name to appear high in search results. We can also help you design an awesome and professional website that brings in the customers.
With the future of business and advertising moving online, it is time to take your business to the next level. Focus on developing a digital marketing plan with Big Rock Marketing today. You will see a huge jump in clients both before and during tax season.
Why Use Big Rock Marketing?
Now, you may be wondering why you need Big Rock Marketing for your Accountant/Tax Professional digital marketing plan. What sets us apart? Why can’t you just do everything yourself? What is there to digital marketing really?
Digital marketing can be a complicated beast. You are focused on making the best accounting and tax preparation business you can. You shouldn’t have to also learn the ins and outs of digital marketing. At Big Rock Marketing, we do the heavy lifting for you. We are already experts in digital marketing, and we know the accounting and tax preparation industries, so we are uniquely placed to provide the best service anywhere.
The first step in any great digital marketing plan is website design. A good website is essential for bringing customers to your business. What makes a good website? Here are a few of top features.
- Functional and to the point. You want your website to function perfectly. Links should work and there should be a menu bar for easy navigation. Everything on the website should serve the purpose of your accounting and tax preparation business.
- Easy to use. No user wants to spend time figuring out a website. A hard to use the website is a great way to turn off potential customers. Instead, you need a website that makes sense and is immediately easy for the customer to use.
- Good content. Content is another crucial component of a well-ranked website. You want all of your content to be tailored to your industry and business. But, it needs to be there to help you rank highly in search results.
- Professional appearance. This one is probably quite self-evident. You are a professional. Make sure your website reflects that as well.
- Smart but not too flashy. Users want a website that looks modern. Flash animations from 1999 are definitely not in style anymore. But, there is a line between a modern website and one that is cluttered with too much. Keep your website smart, but not too flashy or complicated.
At Big Rock Marketing, we can build you a website that checks all of those boxes and more.
Another very important aspect of website design and digital marketing is SEO or search engine optimization. In the world of search engines, SEO is king. Hundreds of rules and criteria governing how search results are rated. It can be extremely complicated to learn all of the rules, especially since the rules change constantly. The professionals at Big Rock Marketing are SEO specialists and learn the criteria so you don’t have to.
You need your website to rank as highly in searches as possible. That is where SEO comes in. SEO optimization is the process of putting the right words and phrases on web pages and blog posts. You will find SEO keywords in locations like:
- The page title.
- Content blocks.
- META description (also called the page description)
- META tags (also known as keywords)
The SEO keywords you use in these places are directly related to your industry. Thus, accounting and tax preparation keywords may be something like
- QuickBooks payroll
- Financial accounting
- Tax accountant
You need to weave these keywords into your content naturally. Just spamming them throughout your website will not help. This is where our experience with accounting and tax professionals helps. We understand your industry and how to use all of the important keywords naturally.
Another aspect of SEO is local SEO. These are the searches customers in your area may perform. When these people look for local accountant/tax professionals, you need to be at the top of the results. Local SEO is similar in concept, but the keywords are slightly different than they are for regular SEO. Big Rock Marketing professionals know but SEO types and can use them for all of your content.
Contact Big Rock Marketing today to learn more about our accountant/tax professional digital marketing services.